New Workshop - Art Philosophy 101

7:56 AM

Hello Papercrafting friends!

I have missed everyone and am finally back to stamping, scrapbooking, and papercrafting!
If you have a Cricut Expression (or have been thinking about getting one) you will LOVE the exclusive CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge!  It has so many great features...if I had this one when I first got my Cricut I would have saved tons of money on other cartridges!!

Art Philosophy 101 Workshop

Same class is offered 2 different times choose the one that fits your schedule.

Wed., June 20th - 7-9pm
OR
Thurs., June 21st - 2-4pm

You will use the Art Philosophy cartridge to create:
* a 12 x 12 scrapbook page
* a uniquely shaped card
* a fun papercrating gift item

Cost is just $10 and includes snacks & beverages.  Space is limited so please RSVP by email to ddlecy@mvtvwireless.com or call my cell at 507-430-2808.

If you place an order to qualify for CTMH's Stampaganza promotion, your workshop is FREE!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments