August Open House

6:47 AM

This last week I had an Open House to introduce the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  I had a nice turn-out and it was great to visit with old friends and meet new gals interested in papercrafting!

This was my Cricut station!  I had some fun samples made with both Art Philosophy and Artiste, including the favor box, which I had made 200 of for our daughter's wedding in June!

My dining room table was set up for the Make & Take project which was a very simple card.
The idea for this card is right out of the new Make it From Your Heart how-to booklet.
New product was on display as well.
All in all, it was a very successful Open House! 
 Congrats to LaVonne, Kristy, & Patti who were door prize winners!
Thanks to all who attended:)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments