Life happens!!

8:12 AM

So, you know the quote, "Life is what happens while you're making other plans?" That's totally how January was for me!  

First, my computer died.  Aarrgghh!  How did we ever live B.C. (before computers)!?!

Then, I got a call that my mom was in the hospital!  Quickly got ready for the 5 hour trip on one of the many bitter cold days.  I spent 3 days with my folks, getting mom situated at home again.  She is doing fine...but I can't believe how much medication she is on!!  Between both of my parents, they have a medicine cabinet FULL!  And I don't mean a little bathroom medicine cabinet!  We're talking a kitchen cabinet!

Now that I have been home I am in re-organize mode in my creation station!  I am purging, organizing, and rearranging the entire space!  It feels so good!  I was drowning in so much paper and 'stuff' that I didn't even have room to work in there!  Can't be sad to be in my "Happy Place"!!

So the good news for my papercrafting friends is that I will be having a sale with great prices on all my extra goodies!!  As soon as I am completely done purging I will post more info, so please check back.
And I will post updated photos of my station when I get everything in place :)

Have a great weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments