Snowhaven

11:39 AM

My first projects with product from the new Annual Inspirations use the Snowhaven paper packet.

This first card is a very non-traditional use of the papers! It was also fun using the Dots embossing folder for the background! It features the scooter from the Make It Merry stamp set.

This next design is a gift card holder cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The second photo shows the inside and I placed my business card where the gift card would go:)


.

The final card uses the Best Christmas stamp set. It's a more traditional card.  I added our new silver sequins for a little fun accent.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What wonderful ideas for this paper! Now! out to my studio to see if I can come up with something this nice! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becky! I just checked out your blog and am now a follower! Great work:)

    ReplyDelete