My Annual Fall Card Workshop is coming SOON!!

9:12 AM


Saturday, October 18th, 2014
At my home 9:00 – 2:00
Come and create when it fits your day!
(It should take approximately 2 hours to complete all the projects.)

Cost is $15 and you will make:

*1 masculine birthday card
* 1 feminine birthday card
* 1 wedding/anniversary card
* 1 thank-you card
* 1 sympathy card

One of these designs will be a ‘card-in-a-box’ pop-up card
and one will be made using the NEW CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge!!

**If this date does not work for you, I do make & ship kits for all the cards,
 with photos and instructions!   ($5 extra for shipping kits, or you may pick up)

Refreshments will be provided
Register for door prizes!

You MUST pre-register for this event by:
Calling me at 507-925-4276
Or emailing me at ddlecy@mvtvwireless.com
By Wednesday, Oct.15th.

Dawn Lecy – Independent Close To My Heart Consultant
1858 610th St.,  Echo, MN 56237


***Feel free to bring a friend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments