Happy!

4:53 PM


Today I am especially happy because it's my birthday!!  I get a little sad sometimes when I think about getting older, but that feeling really only lasts a short time when I consider how blessed I am!

I was able to see (thanks Facetime!) and talk to all my kids today!  I also had a nice chat with my parents!  Two of the kids made me a fantastic birthday dinner!  My father-in-law was also able to join us and he gave me a nice bottle of wine!  How sweet is that?!

The photo above shows my handmade pillow in the chair in my Creation Station.  I really do get happy just walking in the door!  And when I get time to create in there it's my favorite time of all!  But today I am packing up to create at another favorite place...the North Shore of Lake Superior!  This will be my 11th year of attending a wonderful scrapbooking get-away with several other women and fellow paper-crafters, who I am happy to call friends!

I know I will come back with ideas galore to share in upcoming posts!

Choose HAPPY!!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments