Making Memories

7:45 PM

Well, I haven't been in my Creation Station in the last week or so other than to tidy it up after my scrapping retreat :( I even received my order of the newest Close To My Heart product and drooled over it all as I unpacked the box...but still have not had time to 'play'!

The photo below is of Split Rock Lighthouse in northern MN.  It celebrated it's 100th anniversary this year!  In honor of the event they light it the first Friday of the month through the summer season.  My scrapping friends and I were fortunate to be there to witness this historical event...and it gave us an opportunity for photos to scrapbook it!


Life is 'crazy busy' now till all the kids are back in school.  So look for this photo to be worked into a layout in September!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments