September 1st means a NEW Idea Book! Yippee!!

5:49 PM

Wow!  How did the summer go so fast?!  It's been a very fun summer, but now we are geared up for the routine of school (and soon, harvest).  I have to say, Fall is my favorite season of the year...and it is especially great because that is when Close To My Heart puts out more great product in the newest Idea Book!

I have FINALLY taken the time to 'play' with the new stamps & papers, and this is just a peek of a page I am planning to share at our unit's Stamp Camp.

The companion page has an interactive element that I will wait to share after Stamp Camp!

If you would like to check out the NEW CTMH catalog online...check out my website.  If you'd like to get your hands on a real Idea Book you can drool all over, contact me and I will send you one!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments