Baby Mini Album

6:21 PM

Now that my space is clean and my new product has arrived, I have been creating!  CTMH has another fabulous exclusive Cricut cartridge that I just love!  It's called Artbooking and has some great options for creating mini albums and full-page layouts!

On Wednesday I created this Baby Mini Album for my aunt who is a first-time grandma!

The album is made from cardstock and is 8" x 6".  When you set the dial on your Cricut to create the album base pages, you leave the size dial  the same and it automatically cuts all the page accents to fit!  Amazing!!






Today I was working on another mini album with a 'girlfriend' theme! I'll post photos when it's complete :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very cute! I hope to make one for my sister-in-law who is becoming a first time grandma to twins! :)

    ReplyDelete