More pictures while it's clean!

2:35 PM

This photo shows the entire west side of my station.

I now have 2 matching desks in the center of my space, butted up to each other for lots of workspace and room for a friend!  I find myself sitting to stamp more and so I took apart my 'island' counter (which was just cubbies with a board on top).  Those cubbies are now my storage on the north wall.

This shows part of the north wall and the east wall with my paper storage, which I described the other day.

Here is my stamping desk.  The slide out keyboard drawer is where I keep my most often-used sizes of acrylic blocks and my double scrubber for cleaning up. My ink pads & markers are right next to me in the revolving tower and the green canvas bins are FULL of My Acrylix stamp sets!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments