My start with Close To My Heart

7:00 AM



I was drawn to become a Close To My Heart consultant back in 2004 because I was just beginning scrapbooking.  I had been a stamper for many years before that and loved making hand-made cards.  I had toyed with the idea of becoming a consultant with a company for years, but never took the plunge until I started scrapbooking.  I thought, "Ok, if I am going to really do this new hobby I may as well become a consultant to get a discount on my supplies!"  Well, I did a bit of research and that's when I first heard of Close To My Heart (CTMH).  Not only were they a stamping company, but they also had a great line of scrapbooking papers and kits.  I met a gal on the online consultant locator and immediately fell in love with the products and wanted to join!  This was in early summer and the gal actually suggested I wait until after the annual CTMH convention, so that I could get the newest kit and products.  It was very hard for me to be patient, but I'm so glad I was!  That was the year they introduced the My Acrylix clear stamps and blocks and I was truly in love!!  I thought that was genius, to have clear stamps you could see through and align perfectly!
I continue to love the stamps and gorgeous papers that CTMH offers.
If you'd like to get your hands on these beautiful double-sided papers, or any of the fantastic products CTMH has to offer, you can check them out on my website anytime and have them shipped right to you.  Close To My Heart's theme is Faster, Simpler, Easier ... and they truly make memory-keeping and card-making just that!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments