Time to Tidy Up!

5:37 PM

The last few weeks have been a blur!

I attended a unit meeting with these lovelies:
Some of my amazing CTMH sisters!

I also had to travel a bit, to visit and help out my folks, and to celebrate our 'baby' turning 21! (sigh)
I hosted a card class, had a creative 'play day' with a fellow papercrafter and worked on layouts for 2 baby albums! (I'll post that cuteness soon!)

And so the result is that my workspace in my station looks like this:


There is absolutely no room to work on anything! Ugh!  So today was spent tidying up and by day's end my workspace looks like this:



Whew!! Now I feel like I can breathe!  I've already got my next invitation design in the works, so I will be able to get busy in a neat and tidy space:)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments