Baby Album Layouts

7:29 AM


I am SO EXCITED to be a grandma!!  Our first grandchild is due in May and it's a BOY!!!
So I created an album for his first year of life!
(This is what I hinted at in a recent post!)

Here is the title page:

For this album I used current papers from Whimsy Fundamentals & Hello Lovely and the cute page accents from the Baby Boy Complements.  I also used a variety of papers from retired packs:
Georgie
Caboodle
Happy Times
I love how papers from several packs can be combined to create beautiful layouts!


The glittery numbers and 'month' vellum strips are part of the Baby Boy Complements.  I cut and layered patterned paper and cardstock to create these accents for each layout.



I love the little critter stickers from the Complements pack!  The journal block with the elephant is a Picture My Life card cut down a bit and matted on cardstock.



Close To My Heart has fantastic How-To Patterns in several publications to guide me in creating beautiful lay-outs...work smarter, not harder!!



Once the basic lay-outs are complete I love to add fun accents to the pages to make them extra-special!

**Coming soon I'll share similar lay-outs for a Baby Girl!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments