My Organization - Week 1

4:07 PM

If you know me, you know I love organizing things!
  I love cute storage containers and furniture for organization.  I have Pinterest Boards for Craft Rooms and Organizing all sorts of things.
I especially love organizing tips and ideas for my Creation Station, which is my special paper-crafting 'she-shed'!

I have had my Creation Station for about 10 years now and have re-organized it multiple times over the years!  Over the last year, with the exterior makeover complete, I have also updated some things inside and thought I'd share it with you over the next few weeks.

These are some of the things that have worked consistently well over the years.

First off:  my labeled drawers.

I have had Jetmax storage cubes for my stamping and scrapbooking storage even before I had my Creation Station. I do not work well when I have everything visible...it's just overwhelming for me!  But I do need to remember everything I have!  And yes, I have a LOT of supplies and product on hand!  The fairly recent addition of my chalkboard labels helps me keep everything in it's place.  I purchased adhesive chalkboard labels from Michaels and trimmed them down a bit to fit inside the bookplates that are part of the drawer handles.  I use a fine-tip chalk marker to write on the label.  This works great, looks neat, and I can easily change around my products and just erase and change the label. (*I use a baby wipe to get the chalk marker off when I want to re-label.)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments